*As of 1/25/21 we only have openings in the older 3 and 4 year old rooms.*
* Dalewood PDO is not currently allowing tours for the 2021-22 school year (which starts in August), due to current Covid restrictions.
Goal is to try having them be available in March or April.
First Day of School for Fall 2020 school year is
August 14th, 2020
Due to Covid-19 we may not have a Meet your teacher event in person.
Due to the Covid-19, we are slightly changing the application
and fee drop off procedure for open enrollment 2020-21.
Please call church office, and choose main office selection (not PDO) if you can before coming to make sure the office is open.
Make checks payable to Dalewood Baptist PDO. If paying cash you need to include correct amount. Print application from this website. If you do not already have one.
Must be completed and turned in with registration fee.
After April 2nd we ask you mail your application and payment to the church.
Address is located on the website.
Registration for 2021-22 school year begins May 1st, 2021 for new enrolling students.
Please contact Director about enrolling at firstname.lastname@example.org
*please include your name, child's name, age and date of birth*
or call office at 615-226-7000.
A non-refundable fee is required to hold spot.
Registration Fee is $50.
Tuition for 2021-22 school year TBA.
Sibling discounts are the available.
If open spots are available enrollment is based on first paid basis.
*Summer session has not been decided for 2021 session*
The Days of week are the same as regular program, Mondays and Fridays from 9am-2pm. This is a 4 week program.
Cost is $175
$25 non-refundable deposit is due when signing up to hold spot.
Registration opens May 3rd
Dalewood Baptist PDO adheres to the MNPS school calendar. Unless otherwise notified by Director. However we will decide inclement weather days due to the condition in our area and ability to have adequate staff for the day. Typically if Metro is out we will also be out.
Dalewood PDO uses the Remind app to send out notice of closers due to weather.
If your child is enrolled in our program please join the notification list through this app.
Dalewood Baptist PDO meets Monday and Friday. Our hours of operation are 9am-2pm. We accept children ages 1-4 years of age.
The 2020-21 school year
is August 14, 2019 until
May 21, 2020
Our Mission Statement
Dalewood Baptist Church PDO is committed to the developmental growth of each child spiritually, socio-emotionally, intellectually and physically.
With this mission statement in mind, our vision for the growth of children who participate in this program is as follows:
- With this mission statement in mind, our vision for the growth of children who participate in this program is as follows:
- Spiritually- Children give thanks to God through prayer and song. Children know of God’s love for them through Bible stories and daily interactions with staff. Children model the love of Christ by listening, sharing, following directions, working out problems and conflicts in a peaceful manner, and by being sensitive in what they say and do to others. Socio-Emotionally- children are in control of their emotions and express themselves verbally. Children learn to be secure and function independently, not reliant on adults and others in their lives. Children are involved in cooperative play.
- Intellectually (Cognitively) - Children are exposed to basic academic concepts. Children are able to formulate thoughts and express ideas based on these concepts. Children demonstrate the ability to follow directions and attend/ participate in moderate length (20 minutes) group times.
- Physically- Children are able to demonstrate age-appropriate gross motor skills. Children are able to complete small motor skills necessary for prewriting. Children show proficiency at self help tasks such as toileting, hand-washing, and eating. These are the goals we strive for each child to reach before leaving DBC Parents Day Out to be promoted to Kindergarten. PDO experiences provide the child with the foundation for on-going learning and support the child and family to become responsible partners in community life. We plan our program to provide children with opportunities to reach these goals during the time that they are at Dalewood.